Wednesday 15 July 2015

Blogging Virginity

So I've never done this before but I love the idea of all my thoughts in one place, mainly thoughts on Disneyworld and Universal and Orlando, as Im usually just sat day dreaming and planning my next trip there! At the moment my brother has only just come back from Orlando so I'm currently on a complete mission to get my next 'vacation' planned.

I find the main problem is finding people who actually want to spend the money to go there, but personally I think that first time you enter Magic Kingdom and see the castle in all its glory in front of you is just priceless!! Although I am slightly biased I admit. After working for the mouse once before and having worked in the Wizarding World, I am definitely pro all things Orlando!

Anyway hopefully after I get the hang of this blogging malarkey I can suggest a few things that people who want to venture away from the parks might be interested in doing. As well as a bit of a ramble on about changes and news that are happening at the parks.

FloridaGirl :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment