Tuesday 6 October 2015

The Countdown Begins!!!

Haven't posted for a while as I have been busy booking (yes actually booking!!) our holiday to Orlando! Finally!

So in 212 days I will be at the Caribbean Beach Resort, sunning myself for a perfect two weeks in my favourite, not to mention the happiest, place on earth! Cannot wait!

However, how the bloody hell do you link your Thomson holiday to your 'My Disney Experience'?! What a nightmare. Thomson are currently updating their website (although this appears to be dragging out for quite some time) so no one can go online to 'Manage Your Booking', this is helped slightly by the My Thomson App, although it doesn't do that much other than tell me the basics of my holiday ie. when I'm going.
Anyway, after some research and phone calls to Disney, it is apparently Thomson that have to give me my Resort Reservation number, even though I asked Thomson this in the first place and they said the one I have would be fine - Its Not!!!!!
Long story short I am still waiting to hear off Thomson as to what my special Disney number is so I can log on and design my Magicband.
Must...be...patient...

We are also looking to book the princess meal in Cinderella's Castle, where all the princess's (other than Belle, who now resides in her own castle, lucky lady!) visit you while you eat. Hoping this isn't too 'kids only' as we don't have kids haha, but its Disney so I'm sure it will be fine. To go for breakfast, lunch or dinner though?? That is the question. Currently thinking breakfast would be nice as my friend has not seen Disney before so to walk into Magic Kingdom for her first time and to go straight into the castle to see the princess'?? I feel that'll be pretty awesome right??
Will let you know what we decide ;)

FloridaGirl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment