Wednesday 26 August 2015

Nights in City Walk

I have to say City Walk, for me, has always been a big hit. I know its no where near as big as Downtown Disney, oops I mean, Disney Springs but for people with no kids or for the late teens its a good evening out.

I love a good look around the shops, one of my favourites being a really quirky little shop called P!Q, this store has the most awesome little gadgets and unique gifts ever as well as household items. I can always guarantee finding something in there to make me smile and its an excellent place to buy presents from. Another favourite of mine is the NBA store where you can buy the official basketball jerseys, that we don't have in England!!!

However the high point for me in City Walk has to be the dining, there are some amazing places to eat and unfortunately as of yet I have not made it around all of them. Last time I ate an evening meal at City Walk it was in Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, and it was to die for!!! I had the Nachos to start which myself and a friend devoured, the portion (as always with America) was ginormous and they were delicious as were the fajitas I had for a main. Unfortunately, I was too full to enjoy a desert but I hope to change this on my next trip there! The Mexican band that came on during our meal was really entertaining with them playing a few modern hits as well as old, and classic Mexican music.
Another hot spot of mine for food is the Hard Rock Café, this may just be because I love the atmosphere in there, and the cocktails, but the food has always been lovely too. If you sit at the bar and have a cocktail or two the bar staff are lovely and enjoy a chat as well as testing out new concoctions on customers, so a few freebies too maybe!
I am yet to visit Bubba Gump shrimp but that is one that is on my to do list for next time!

Of course along with all this there is obviously the night time entertainment and bars, such as City Walks Rising Star - a karaoke bar where you can perform with a live band, or just sit and watch the other people if your more like me and just happy with a drink. Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom where you can have a drink and relax in the chilled atmosphere of Bob Marleys replicated home. Pat O'Briens - a duelling piano bar, as well as Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville and much much more. The Blue Man Group are also a must see although tickets must be booked in advance.

So for over 18's, as most the bars have special evenings or time slots for 18+ as well as the over 21's, City Walk is a must do in an evening. There is just so much to see and do, you can even get a tattoo done at Hart and Huntington Tattoo Shop (P!nks husbands tattoo place for any fans), or just buy a t-shirt if you chicken out ;)

So YES a defo must see!!

FloridaGirl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment