Monday 17 August 2015

Toy Story Mania!!

This weekend at the D23 Expo it was announced that Disney will be taking on the epic challenge of building not one, but TWO Star Wars lands, and not only this, but they will also be building a Toy Story Land!!

Don't get me wrong both of these announcements are huge, and amazing news, but I've never personally been huge on Star Wars. However, Toy Story has always been a favourite of mine and now to be able to go to a whole land made especially for it??! That is awesome news!

The new land will be located in Hollywood Studios and will have two new rides (I know just two right?!), a family friendly roller coaster where you can ride along with Slinky, and a spinning flying saucer attraction. The land will also involve the already announced expansion on the massively popular Toy Story Mania which will hopefully cut down on those awful que times!

I can imagine the Star Wars lands will be out of this world (excuse the pun) too, what with it being the largest land Disney have ever created so far!! But for me the excitement is all about Toy Story!

It looks like while I was moaning about how Hollywood Studios could do with an update (un-Frozen related) they already had something huge up their sleeve that would make me eat my words, and it has!!

Well Done Disney. Definitely making a almighty come back from the success Universal had with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

FloridaGirl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment